Cooking Oil & Appliances
Due to the significant risk of injury and to comply with the dwell Fire Safety Program, frying with cooking oil is strictly prohibited for use in church buildings
To ensure the care and safety of our members and our church buildings, instructions below must be adhered to when operating cooking appliances such as: stoves, ovens, electric griddles, warming ovens and coffee makers;
- Cooking appliances must only be operated by an adult
- All children within reach of cooking appliances must be under direct adult supervision.
- Never leave any cooking appliance hot enough to burn skin unattended when in use.
- Do not store any flammable objects near any cooking appliance
- At least one fire extinguisher must be in located in the same room as the cooking appliance in use
- Adults that use cooking appliances must know how to operate a fire extinguisher
- Cooking appliances not in use must be turned off immediately
This policy applies to all parties that have access to use the church.
Inspired by the vision statement of the New Apostolic Church, the purpose of dwell™ is to allow our church to be a place in which people feel at home.
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved.